Corporate Services

Let us take care of your corporate needs.  Take a look below to see what we can offer your business.

Annual Return

Taber Registry will process your annual return for you. Every year on the anniversary of your Incorporation, you must file an Annual Return with Alberta Corporate Registries. This will maintain your status as an ACTIVE Corporation in Alberta.

As long as you keep your Corporation’s address current in Corporate Registries, you will be sent a reminder notice to file your return.

Contact Us